Program Guide | TechMoreReviews Managed Services
- Build your own service-based recurring revenue stream
- Help your clients attain attractive ROI through industry best practices, custom SMS strategies, and special pricing
- Position and sell SMS as a service
- Properly onboard and manage your clients for long-term success
- Strategically partner with TechMoreReview to amplify your marketing activities and go-to-market results
Building an SMS Marketing Managed Services practice
The main objective of the MS Program is to drive increased adoption of TechMoreReview’s SMS platform through highly capable and engaged agencies.
We believe that success with SMS marketing requires more than just TechMoreReview’s robust marketing platform. It is most effective when combined with a service offering that is:
- Delivered through a trusted agency
- Utilizing industry best practices from list growth to ongoing marketing campaigns and triggered behavioral flows
- Generating compelling client ROI
- An attractive recurring revenue opportunity for an agency to devote resources and build a practice around
TechMoreReview’s MS Program provides agencies with all of the tools necessary to either build your practice from the ground up or enhance your existing SMS offering. Our MS Partner Managers will work closely with you to build your new practice into an exciting high-growth revenue stream! We will provide everything you need to be successful, including:
- Our industry-leading and integrated SMS marketing platform
- SMS how-to guides
- Out-of-the-box service offerings (e.g. list growth strategies, triggered flows based on custom actions, advanced segmentation, monthly marketing campaign calendars, automated loyalty flows, etc.)
- Dedicated Partner Managers and support resources to enable you to own the client relationship
- Case studies, client references, sales material, sales guidance, and much more
- Product and sales certifications as available
SMS and Managed Services marketing collateral
Prioritized consideration for co-marketing
MS partner badge and certification program — coming soon in 2022!
MS support resources
Partner Portal access
Access to TechMoreReview’s robust partner portal is available to all TechMoreReviewPartners. This platform provides partners with:
- SMS-specific content: Client enablement resources containing details to ensure successful onboarding of your clients; Sales and marketing collateral, pitch decks, case studies, etc.
- Deal activity details; e.g. deal size, status, close date
- Partnership status: Tier attainment / referral payments / calendar year activity
- Support visibility and escalation: See your clients’ support tickets, status, and update notes; escalate tickets (depending on partner tier)
Dedicated MS support roles
In addition to your TEchMoreReview Partner Manager, you will also be supported by a dedicated team of resources to support you specifically with your SMS managed services practice:
- MS Customer Success Managers are specifically assigned to support agencies with client onboarding and technical support-related issues. We invest significant time in our agency MS Partner relationships to ensure you are prepared to provide an exceptionally smooth experience for your clients.
- MS Partner Managers are your dedicated resource for sales and marketing support at the individual deal level. They also provide guidance to help you build a scalable and successful business model. Specifically, they will engage with you through QBRs, joint business planning sessions, and various sales and marketing activities.
- SMS Strategists provide detailed expertise on all things SMS. Through knowledge of industry best practices, they can help your clients with everything from list growth to designing triggered flows to setting up automated recurring campaigns.
Promotion of TechMoreReview partnership
Dedicated MS resource
- Represent the agency as the main partnership point of contact for TechMoreReview
- Business planning and marketing
- Ensure training of relevant agency staff on TechMoreReview’s SMS platform, its capabilities, and service model
- Point of escalation for client onboarding and support
- Defined Agency MS Team; identified resources for sales, marketing, onboarding, client support, etc.
- 90-day training plan for Agency MS Team
- Go-to-market plan:
- Marketing plan; e.g. press release, website update, joint collateral, etc.
- Defined quarterly sales targets: 90-day initial prospect target list, # of clients onboarded, SMS usage forecast
- Developed service offering and strategy to drive adoption and usage
- Finalized agreed-upon plan with executive buy-in